We will to observe the following rules:
- YOU MUST HAVE A RESERVATION BEFORE ATTENDING.
- The synagogue will open no earlier than 7:00pm, closed 20 minutes after the conclusion of service.
- You must be well – your temperature will be taken prior to entering.
There will be a station under the awning and all must enter through that door. All other doors will be locked from outside entrances.
- You must sanitize or wash your hands when entering and after contact with communal surfaces.
- Masks will be required indoors unless at the bemah. Try to maintain a 6 ft distance from others not in your family.
- Outdoors, maintain a 6-foot distance from others not in your family.
- There will be no Oneg, Communal Food, or Children’s ministry at this time.
- If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions you will not be allowed to enter:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you awaiting results for a COVID-19 test?
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you experienced fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell within the past 14 days?
- YOU OR THE HEAD OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD WILL NEED TO SIGN A ONE-TIME WAIVER.
We additionally advise any vulnerable persons to voluntarily stay home.
The rules for The Rosh Chodesh gathering are the same as above except for the following changes:
- This is an outdoor-only event. The indoor facilities may not be used except for the restroom.
- There is no need for a reservation.
Please be in prayer as we get all the logistics arranged.